SESSION 1: Introduction to Online Learning
SESSION 2: Practical Learning Online
SESSION 3: Building a learning community
SESSION 4: SCORM and learning tools (iSpring)
Advice resource provided by Maria Cable
A shared inbox has been set up for the Learning Enhancement Team (the learning technologists) to aid you with remote teaching: firstname.lastname@example.org. Some of the help the team can provide:
- Advanced Moodle support.
- Technology enhanced learning design and utilisation.
- Maintaining engagement in online and distance delivery.
- Course- and project-level support for digital literacy and learning technology.
- Supporting course development and review.
- Digital, core and authentic assessment and feedback.
- Collaborative Online International Learning (COIL) and remote teaching.
- 1-to-1 and small group training and CPD.
Please note that most straightforward Moodle enquiries should be directed to IT Services via the helpdesk (02477657777) in the first instance. This is for Coventry University staff only.